Manila Regional Trial Court (RTC) Branch 6 Judge Jansen Rodriguez suspended indefinitely the trial of the murder case against the remaining accused in the May 2005 killing of newspaper publisher Philip Agustin following the dismissal of the case against former mayor Jaime Ylarde.
Rodriguez told GMANews.TV by phone that they have no recourse but to suspend the hearing against the two other accused, Nilo Morete and Manuel Alday pending their arrest.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014