The post about Baler’s 400th Annniversary reminded me that this year is also the golden anniversary of the Municipality of San Luis. San Luis became a municipality on August 24, 1959 by virtue of of Republic Act 3487. Before that it was just a barrio of Baler. The town was named after the patron saint “San Luis Rey de Francia”. The old name of the town was Inatengan.
Visit the official website of the Municipality of San Luis. It’s the only town in Aurora that has an official website.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014