Starting this week I will post two or three Baler words with their description. This is to promote the use of our “puntung Baler” and to prevent the dipuntu invasion happening in our dear old town. So this week’s Baler words are:
Balinuknuk – stiff neck. Ex: Akaw! de aku makalingun, bina balinuknuk aku!
Kurudupdup – very low or wee light. Ex: Wag ka nga lang diyan Ikong, kita lang kita kahit makurudupdup.
Makudup – firewood that’s very hard to light. Ex: Akaw! Hirap pasindihin nitu ay madre kakaw, makudup!
That ends our lesson for the week!
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014