Welcome to the second installment of our Baler dialect lesson. Our words for the week are:
Wakil – to hit with the flat side of a bolo (winakil, wakilin). Niyabat o itinaboy ng itak. Ex: Wakilin mu nga iyan ay mga babuy at kinakain itu ay mga tanim kung kamuti.
Dapil – very very hungry. The next stage after dapil is palas. Ex: May bahaw ka diyan da at akuy dapil na dapil na!
Bulastug – bulaan, sinungaling, liar. Ex: Bulastug ka, sabi mu namumukut kayu ay nagsyo-syoktong na pala.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014