Some events scheduled for the 30th Foundation Anniversary of Aurora Province, aka Aurora Day 2009.
The 3rd Aurora Surfing Challenge will be held from February 12 to 15. Venue for the eliminations is Sabang Beach, the finals will be at Cobra Reef in Cemento and the awarding will be on the night of February 15 at the Capitol Grounds.
Bring your date and enjoy a night of music at the Capitol grounds on February 14. Featuring performances by our kababayan Jonathan Urbano’s band and also Kadekada. Jonathan is Aiza Seguerra’s violinist. This event is recommended by BatangBaler.
Battle of the Bands will be on February 15, 2009. Rakenrol!
Tuklas Talino is a Dancing and Singing Contest. Do watch this one on February 16 because it would be the night of the Champions. Past winners in Tuklas Talino’s 5-year history will battle it out to determine the ultimate champions in modern dance, balroom dance and singing. It’s not that dancing and singing does not require intelligence but I think the title should go. It’s more apt for a quiz bee.
Street. Dance. Competition. February 18. Capitol Grounds and the streets of Baler.
Your favorite Bb. Aurora will be held on February 17. For some reasons unknown, the organizers of the pageant decided not to schedule a photoshoot this year. The candidades will be revealed only on the pageant night.
More events coming soon.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014