The website has been going off and on these last few days. Mostly it displays a database error at night (Philippine time) and would only be online at around 10 am the next day. I contacted the hosting company and they say its normal. Maybe normal to them but not for me.
So, in the interest of public service and to avoid disappointment by the BB addicts (all 3 of them), I requested a transfer to a new hosting plan with zero downtime architecture (whatever that means). So expect more downtime in the coming days as the site migrates. Lets hope things will come back to “above normal” in time for the Aurora Day celebration. Cheers brotha!
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014