Apologies for not updating this blog. I’m in the thick of things. Next week will be more regular.
Here’s a couple of Aurora news swirling in the internets:
from inquirer.net: 3 Years After Abduction: Missing broadcasterâ€™s kin still in dark.
The family of broadcaster and environmental activist and radio broadcaster Joey Estriber remain in the dark three years after four armed men, believed to be soldiers, abducted him in Baler, Aurora, in 2006.
from manila bulletin: Aurora townsfolk oppose proposed sanitary landfill. by Ariel AvendaÃ±o
A proposed sanitary landfill in this town has sparked a controversy as residents claimed the facility would pollute a nearby creek being used as source of potable water.
The residents said that the six-hectare site of the proposed municipal sanitary landfill in Barangay Caragsacan could pollute the Amit Creek and pose threat to the health of residents of three adjacent barangays which are Davil-davilan, Poblacion, and Aplaya.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014