from inquirer.net: 11 charged with illegal mining
Aurora police released nine Chinese and two Filipinos on Wednesday after filing four criminal cases against them for alleged illegal mining of black sand on the coast of Casiguran.
Go Kim Sing, Go Oh Hoi, Ti Kim Hang, Lim Kim He, Go Hong Keng, Go Keng Heng, Chin Hok Teng, Lim Kim Leong, Ho Kim Cheang, Engineer Gerry Dollente and Rey Alvis were sued for theft of minerals, illegal exploration, destruction of mining structure and false statement, said Senior Superintendent Romeo Teope, Aurora police chief.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014