FINALLY! The Municipal Government of Baler has a website. 400 years after Fray Blas Palomino surfed the waves of labasin, the municipio peeps have finally done it! Congratulations to the MPDO for giving birth to this baby, and welcome to the internets guys! Now start updating! We can’t wait for the latest news.
The Baler, Aurora website address is baleraurora.net
Disclaimer: Unlike the San Luis, Aurora website, I have no involvement with this project.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014