Some Baler news from the online newspapers:
from BusinessWorld Online: Baler Beauty
The 400th anniversary celebrations of Baler, Aurora, which began with the entry of Baler the movie in the 2008 Metro Manila Film Festival, continues with a joint visual exhibit by the Dimalangat Artists Community and the Batang Aurora Camera Club, two fledgling organizations that aim to capture the beauty of the province through art.
from Business Mirror Online: Baler marks 400 years, to hold trade fair in Quezon City
Lobsters, sea bass, talakitok, tuna,blue marlin and pompano, as well as hard-to-come-by salad greens like pakÃ² ferns and other vegetables, special rice and coffee will be available from today at the Department of Agriculture complex in Quezon City.
from Business World Online: Aurora province to revive sabutan weaving industry
LOCAL OFFICIALS and stake-holders are considering promoting an indigenous fiber to tap new foreign markets and provide an alternative livelihood to residents in the municipality of Baler in Aurora.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014