from abs-cbnnews.com: Travel on a budget: Surf’s up at Baler
The sun is high and city-dwellers are hitting the beach. Despite the global slowdown and the constant downpours, there are places to visit without emptying your pockets.
If you’re more on the adventurous side, a good destination is Baler, where surf and sun worshippers congregate for a weekend of surfing thrill.
from inquirer.net: Teachers name â€˜best movies for studentsâ€™
An award-giving group made up of educators has picked â€œPloning,â€ â€œCaregiverâ€ and â€œBalerâ€ as the past yearâ€™s top movie releases.
The Samahan ng mga Dalubguro ng Pang-Madlang Komunikasyon this week named the three movies Pinakapasadong Pelikula (Best Picture), specifically citing them as the best for viewing by Filipino students
And if you have a Facebook account, you will be able to see these:
Photos from the Baler: A State of Mind Painting and Photo exhibit at the NCCA, April 20, 2009 by Sherylle.
Baler: A State of Mind exhibit photos by Noli Guerrero
Old and New works by Jeho Bitancor. And his Poems too.
Kidlat is still in camera recession mode.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014