As part of the Baler 400 Celebration, the National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA) and the Art Association of the Philippines (AAP) is currently having a series of workshops in town. This morning, an art workshop was held at the Bahia De Baler and a sail-painting activity was held near the Baler Public Market (Bagsakan Center). At the Museo De Baler, there is an ongoing media arts workshop which is about video production and editing. The activities will go on until Sunday May 24. Participants are mostly elementary and high school kids and local artists.
The art workshops are being facilitated by Fidel Sarmiento, Aris Bagtas, Nards Gomez, Giovanni Dela Rosa, Serafin Madella, Salvador Sierra, Russel Ranoso, and Mark Louie Gonzales. All from the Art Association of the PHilippines.
The participants of the Art Workshop at Bahia De Baler
Video production workshop at Museo De Baler.
Sail painting activity at the Baler Public Market.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014