Agta Ako is blogging Casiguran again. Go to the website and read a longish article about the 400 years Anniversary of the founding of the Mission of Casiguran. The town will celebrate the quadricentennial anniversary of its evangelization next week, which is their Fiesta. I want to go, someone invite me!
We heard that some officials in Casiguran are doubting the fact that it’s Casiguran’s 400th founding. What could be the motive or benefit that can be derived from making Casiguran younger? “Matanda na tum bayan tam ay…” the saying goes.
By the way, i’m still waiting for the official Baler, Aurora website to be updated. It’s not enough to put up a website. Content is King!
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014