from philstar.com by Manny Galvez: Casiguran airport to be upgraded
The P157-million airport in this town, which is now undergoing construction, will be further upgraded into an international airport at an additional cost of P100 million.
Gov. Bellaflor Angara-Castillo told The STAR that the airport, initially planned as a domestic airport, would become an international airport with a longer runway able to serve larger aircrafts that can travel to other destinations through connecting flights to other airports.
from CBCP News by Jason De Asis: Baler and Casiguran mark quadricentennial of evangelization
The 400 years of evangelization in this town will be celebrated on June 11, 2009 according to San Luis Obispo Parish (SLOP) priest Fr. Nilvon Co Villanueva.
A pontifical mass will be presided by Prelature of Infanta Bishop Rolando Tria Tirona together with 36 priests of the prelature at 3 oâ€™clock in the afternoon at SLOP in Baler.
Also on June 13, 2009, the northern town of Casiguran shall also be commemorating the quadricentennial of its evangelization in time for its town fiesta in honor of its patron San Antonio de Padua.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014