Today is the start of the Central Luzon exhibit at the Wow Philippines Expo at Intamuros Manila. The tourism and trade fair will run for three weeks until July 5. Aurora Province will have it’s own booth at the exhibit. And on June 19, there will be a special Aurora Day event at the venue. This will be a whole day of presentations, fashion show, and cultural programs all about Aurora.
For those Aurorans who haven’t been to the province for a long time, this is your chance. You can’t go to Aurora, so Aurora will come to you.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014