Hard rocking ninja metal band Pentavia from Manila will be the special guest band tonight, the second night of the 3-day music fest at the Quezon Memorial Park. The event is titled Filipino-Españ dia dela Amistad: Expulsar el Beredeman Way, produced by Beredeman, the local band coop of Baler and sponsored by Sen. Edgardo J. Angara. This event was staged to showcase the musical talents of the youth of Aurora. Pentavia’s drummer is Boyet de Guzman, from Baler.
The opening night yesterday was a showcase of different bands highlighted by performances by Blue Island, The Bottles, Intensity 7, Tanukaobra, Kwak Kwak and other bands.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014