The celebration of the 7th Philippine-Spanish Friendship Day is currently ongoing here in Baler. This morning, there was a program at the Rice Processing Complex in Reserva on the launching of the e-Village Project, which will connect different government offices in Aurora to a single province-wide broadband network. Also happening today is a historical symposium called Baler and Beyond, being held at the ASCOT gymnasium. Tonight, there will be a cultural presentation at the Baler Sports Complex.
Tomorrow, there will be a mass and a wreath-laying ceremony at the Baler church. Then a program will be held at the Quezon park. Guest of Honor for the occasion will be Senate President Juan Ponce-Enrile.
Stay tuned for pictures of the celebrations.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014