from abs-cbnnews.com: LGUs urged to enact reproductive health measures
Aurora Governor Bellaflor Angara-Castillo, a former congresswoman, on Wednesday called on local officials that itâ€™s their constituents who are suffering while Congress sits on the reproductive health (RH) bill.
Aurora province, where Castillo is governor, was the first province that successfully passed a reproductive health program. The ordinance is the same as HB 5043 because it makes available artificial contraceptives, conducts training and seminars to local health workers, and does an RH education campaign among the youth.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014