from Manila Bulletin:
It is not often we hear this province being promoted as a vacation and touring destination. We heard it made news when a foreign movie “Apocalypse Now,” (stars Robert Duval and Charlie Sheen) chose it as a location for a scene. Same is true with a local-award-winning movie “Baler.” Oftentimes, it lands on headlines when it has been battered by typhoons, landslides and shaken by a recent earthquake.
Little did we know that this province in the North Eastern most of Luzon is an awesome mixture of history, nature, and beauty! A place that is awesome as Aurora!
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014