This is from inquirer.net:
IN KEEPING with its aim to promote beauty tourism, Mutya ng Pilipinas brings this year’s pageant to the historic province of Aurora. The national beauty contest crowns its new titleholders on Aug. 9.
This marks the third year in a row that Mutya ng Pilipinas is being held in a prime eco-tourism destination. In 2007, the contest was staged at the Subic Bay Freeport Zone. Last year, the pageant was held in Puerto Princesa, the capital of Palawan, the ecological frontier of the Philippines.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014