I had to use my google skills to find these:
Athena Mae D. Imperial (candidate #1) hails from Casiguran Aurora. I can’t find the genealogy but we take it that she has Wadi Lak-ke blood. According to this multiply post, she finished high school at NEUST College of Immaculate Concepcion as Valedictorian and graduated college at UP-Diliman. Her course is Communications Research. She is currently working at GMA 7 as a researcher. She’s also a Singles for Christ Member. that’s all I know so far. I know Batangbaler readers who personally know her can supply additional infos.
We’re more lucky with Sheryl Rose Guerrero‘s info. I know that she is the oldest daughter of Engr. Ross Guerrero and Tanene (i don’t know her real name, please fill me on this one) and the sister of Baler rock star Ino. This website provides almost her complete resume:
* Graduated Valedictorian in High School at Aurora National Science High School 1996-2000
* Graduated Bachelor of Science in Accountancy in Miriam College 2000-2005
* Passed the CPA Licensure Examination on May 2006
* PICPA ( Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountant)
* Internal Auditor – Transnational Diversified Group, Inc. which is a high successful business group engaged in Ship Management , Total Logistics, Air and Travel Services, IT and Investments.
* Senior Accountant II ( Plant Network Accounting and Inventory Cost Accounting ) Digitel Mobile Philippines (DMPI) otherwise known as Suncellular GSM
Athena has a facebook page, Sheshe don’t have one (so far).
So, we’re not just dealing with just beauties here peeps. These two are perfect examples of the rare species we call beauty-and-brains.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014