A new set of business coordinates has been plotted in Casiguran, Aurora province. On that site will rise the Aurora Special Economic Zone (Asez), the country’s investment gateway to the Pacific and the rest of the world.
The 5,000-hectare ecozone, the newest in Central Luzon, will share its business operations in the region with Clark Economic Freeport, Bataan Economic Zone and Pampanga Export Processing Ecozone, among others.
Meanwhile, Jolina visited Casiguran
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014