from Ricky Lo’s Fanfare column on Philippine Star: Mutya Pageant Goes to Aurora
This year’s Mutya ng Pilipinas search pre-pageant and grand finals (on Aug. 9) will be held in Aurora Province with its scenic spots as backdrop. The theme is Aurora: The Beauty Adventure in the Pacific.
from Mb.com.ph: The beauty of Aurora’s natural parks
With the dwindling number of provinces that can claim purity in air, water, and land, it is a wonder that a province so close to Metro Manila can still boast of these attributes. Aurora Province, once part of Quezon province, is bent on flaunting these virtues. It is also determined to protect them.
from mb.com.ph: SCTEX extension to eastern seaboard provinces sought
The Aurora province, which is hosting the Mutya ng Pilipinas, has only hotel rooms enough for the Mutya delegates almost 300 contingent.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014