Pictures of the arrival to Aurora Province of the Mutya candidates on July 30. They were welcomed too many times in one day. At the boundary in Canili, they were welcomed with a presentation from local drum and lyre group. Then at the Maria Aurora Municipal Hall, they were welcomed by Mayor Ariel Bitong with a short program and were given merienda and souvenirs. Then all hopped in 4 x 4 vehicles for a motorcade to Baler. The candidates were then welcomed by Mayor Arthur Angara and the other officials of Baler at the Quezon Park. Then there was a short tour of Museo de Baler. Then the candidates were taken to the capitol for a short program. Then they had another snack at the SP Hall while being serenaded by a rondalla group. Lastly they had a welcome dinner at Bahia de Baler. The head shot pictures on the last part of the set were taken the next day at Bay’s Inn Acoustic Bar.
All photos provided by the Provincial Tourism Office. Mostly taken by The Mac Ritual.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014