Complementing the still ongoing Baler, Aurora ethnographic art exhibit at Bulwagan ng Dangal, UP Diliman’s University Heritage Museum, is another showcase of artworks by Baler’s Dimalangat Arts Community. The exhibit will run from March 15 to April 30, 2010. Participating artists are Sherwin Paul Gonzales, Marvin Soriano, Ian Maigan, Roy Buen, Jazmin Pasion, Vincent Christopher Gonzales, Val Davidson De Leon, Rosanna Querijero, Ibunsod Querijero, John Blanco, Johann Bitancor, Amado Jimenez, Eufemno Amansec, Jaypee nidoy, and Erwin Preposo. The exhibit was made possible through the initiative of Sen. Edgardo J. Angara, with the guidance of Jeho Bitancor.
Bulwagan ng Dangal, the newest and largest exhibition hall of UP Diliman, is located at the basement of the Gonzalez Hall (University Library).
Photos from the opening of the exhibit can be viewed here. Courtesy of Mimin Pasion
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014