Bangon Dingalan Movement, a group formed this year by concerned OFWs from Dingalan will have a massive tree planting project in the municipality. The initial phase of this project will be on December 28, 2010. So if you’re near the town on that date and interested to participate, you can get more info at their Facebook Page.
Bangon Dingalan Movement was formed with the aim of conceptualizing projects which may be helpful in uplifting the condition of the municipality of Dingalan, Aurora. The group is being led by Mr. Edelio Alday, who was already featured here in Batangbaler in 2006. You can read about him here. Read all the way to the comments, there’s a surprise ending.
The group has been renamed to Sulong Dingalan Movement
Click here to see pictures of their Tree Planting Project
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014