This is from the National Museum website. I think it’s a great tour package. If I’m not living here in Baler, I will sign up for this. The tour price is 6,500 bucks and includes transportation, meals and snacks.
After conquering the magnificence of Mt. Banahaw in 2009 and discovering the nature-abundant Prieto-Diaz, Sorsogon in 2010, the National Museum of the Philippines, this year, brings its Nature Walk training to the panoramic Baler, Aurora.
Nature Walk is one of the regular educational activities of the National Museum organized and implemented by its Museum Education Division. It aims to disseminate the museum’s knowledge and expertise in the area of natural history, providing experiential learning in an outdoor environment for better appreciation of nature and natural heritage conservation.
The four-day training which will take place from May 3-6, 2011 in Baler, Aurora is expected to be participated in by science teachers and students, nature lovers, environmentalists and tourism officers. Facilitating the activities are experts on botany, zoology and geology both from the National Museum and other institutions.
Nature Walk 2011 includes lecture, demonstration, nature observation and other outdoor activities. Stargazing using conventional and digital device is an added exposure for participants.
For more information and reservation, please get in touch with Mr. Mel Lagartija or Ms. Rizza Salterio of the Museum Education Division at telefax no. 5270278 or email at email@example.com. (news from the National Museum website)
Also read the news from abs-cbnnews.com – National Museum offers 4-day tour of Baler
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014