This October 29-31, 2011, Aloha Boardsports and Travel Factor bring to you the biggest surfing event of the year!
Get ready for an action-packed weekend featuring two of modern life’s greatest things: surf and music!
It’s gonna be a surf fest as Aloha Boardsports team riders Luke Landrigan, Okoy Rojo, Jeff Dela Torre, Saddam Faraon, Nikki Dela Paz, Buji Libarnes and Mike Oida teach you the 101?s of surfing. With some of the best Filipino surfers as your instructors, you’ll be riding the waves of Baler in no time!
And if you think you got skills already, take on Travel Factor’s SURFVIVOR Challenge IV, the first and original beginner surfing competition in the Philippines. Awesome prizes await the winners! For competition rules, pls. refer here.
And of course, the music. Prep your ears for some serious beats as some of the finest DJs keep the beach scene pumping. We’ve got your every night covered! Featuring performances from Franco, Wolfgang, Pedicab, Tropical Depression, Coffee Break Island, Salamin, and many more! Sabang Beach will never be the same.
And if that’s not awesome enough, we’ve still got some more! Learn how to throw and catch a disc, and then some, at our Ultimate Frisbee clinic. And if you’re up for adventures on wheels, check out our mountain bike tour of Baler. It’s gonna be an epic weekend.
All roads lead to Baler! See you at the festival!
*The “Aloha Boardsports & Travel Factor Surf & Music Festival 2011? is EXCLUSIVELY offered by Travel Factor. For bookings and complete packaged tours, please visit www.travelfactor.org or email email@example.com
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014