I’ve been monitoring Google Earth for sometime waiting for high resolution photos of Baler and other towns in Aurora. Last year they updated the low-res images of Baler to slightly better but still low def satellite photos taken in 2010. This month, the images of Baler and some parts of San Luis and Dipaculao were again updated with the same crappy and now black and white photos. But, while Google Earth provides no joy for Aurora’s capital town, some places, especially up north are getting nice snapshots. Here are some screencaps I made for your viewing pleasures. Click on the images to biggify and see if you can spot your roof in the pictures.
Low-res 2010 picture of Baler, Aurora. Some big structures could be identified. From this picture, you can tell that Baler’s town plan is a mess.
A slightly better but black and white picture of Baler.
Brgy. Dibulo in Dilasag, Aurora.
Brgy. Diagyan in Dilasag with the PATECO sawmill compound on the lower left area of the picture.
Casapsapan Beach, Casiguran, Aurora.
Poblacion, Casiguran, Aurora.
The APECO area in Esteves, Casiguran, Aurora.
Bianoan, Casiguran, Aurora.
San Ildefonso, Casiguran, Aurora. Dalugan beach is on the lower left area of the picture.
Brgy. Abuleg, Dinalungan, Aurora.
Brgy. Ditawini, Dinalungan, Aurora.
Brgy. Dinadiawan, Dipaculao, Aurora.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014