Nothing to do in Baler this weekend? Watch the 1st StokedInc. Philippine Wahine Classic, happening on October 5-6, 2013 at the Aliya Surf Resort, Baler Beach. From the event page: “The goal of The Philippine Wahine Classic is to encourage and empower the female population who has fallen in love with the sport of surfing and the lifestyle that is synonymous with it. We encourage all our surfing wahines to join us for this great weekend, whether to compete or not, to show support for your fellow lady sliders!”
Wahine is the Hawaiian word for woman and the word used to describe a female surfer.
Visit The Surf Institute for more info.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014