On December 1, 2014, Baler Mayor Nelianto Bihasa and Quezon City Mayor Herbert Bautista will sign a sisterhood agreement at the Quezon City Hall.
On Dec. 1, 2014, Quezon City and Municipality of Baler, Aurora – the city that Pres. Manuel Luis Quezon created and the town where he was born – will sign the Sisterhood relationship agreement and friendship affiliation.
LGU-Baler Elected Officials headed by Mayor Nelianto C. Bihasa, Department Heads and Non-Government Organizations will attend the Flag Raising Ceremony and MOU Signing at Quezon City Hall to be hosted by City Mayor Herbert Bautista and Vice Mayor Joy Belmonte.
The said agreement will foster historical and cultural ties of Quezon City and Municipality of Baler and to encourage mutual understanding, friendship and peace through tourism and goodwill among their people, encourage social & cultural exchanges, forge strong economic ties between the two local governments and exchange innovative procedures and practices which will greatly aid both parties in good governance.
The agreement was made possible thru Baler SB Resolution No. 055-2013 and Quezon City Resolution No. 5855 s. 2014 and the efforts of Baler Aurora Ngayon Angkan at Kasaysayan (BANAK) Inc., a non-stock, non-profit organization that aims to promote and advance the study of the history and culture of Baler and the Aurora Province and to undertake activities beneficial to the municipality/province and its people.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014