As a part of the National Greening Program Week – Aurora, the PENRO-REECS is having a photo contest open to all amateur and professional photographers of Aurora. The grand prize is a mountain bike plush cash. Here are the mechanics of the contest:
MECHANICS FOR THE CONTEST:
The photo contest is open to all interested amateur or professional photographers of the Province. Photos should best describe the NGP Week Theme (“National Greening Program: Ang Ating Kagubatan at Kalikasan ay Kayamanan at Buhay”). Participants should comply with all contest requirements. Registration is only one hundred pesos (PhP100) and shall be conducted at the Exhibit Area on December 1-4, 2014, 9am-4pm. A short briefing will be conducted by the PENRO/REECS during registration. Submit your best shots, maximum of five (5) photos per photographer. Submissions are due by Thursday, December 4, 2014
Bring printed Entry Photos at Exhibit Area letter size (8.5”x11”) and for e-file send entry photos to email@example.com or send a message with the file to facebook account: NGP Aurora Week. Each photo should include (printed photos):
i. A title for the shot
ii. The photographer’s name, address and contact nos.
iii. Also include the date and place the photo was taken as well as any details of the photo
Photo must conform to the following specifications:
· JPEG / JPG format
· If your photos are shortlisted, you will be asked to re?submit them in high resolution (300 dpi on A3 size paper). If deemed necessary, an entrant may also be requested to submit the original source files.
· No blended exposure, HDR, Multiple exposures, noise reduction, blurring digital effects / filters addition and subtraction of elements
By submitting the photograph for consideration, the photographer attests that:
a. Entry is an original photograph (No Photoshop-ping / No Post-Processing or other digital manipulation)
b. S/he created the image and owns full copyright to pictures submitted.
c. Entrant is prepared to certify this attestation on request
d. Submitted image has not been published in the past nor presented in any past photo contests.
All photos submitted / entered will be initially evaluated by the PENRO/REECS for relevance, appropriateness and compliance with the rules. The team will simply select the photos that strike them most based on creativity composition, artistic merit, brilliance and richness of the colors and the adherence to the Theme.
Participants with successful entries will be notified through text and be invited on the programs. Chosen photos will be posted on the exhibits and will be use for the property of PENRO/REECS in IEC Campaign materials. Note that photographers will be recognized.
Grand Prize: Mountain Bike + Cash (worth PhP1, 000.00)
First Prize: PhP1, 500.00 + Gift Certificate (worth PhP1, 000.00)
Consolation Prizes: T-Shirts for those who will not be chosen.
For further queries on the mechanics, please contact Ms. Chea Pantua at 09165388277/09089964573 or you may send email thru: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook Page: NGP AURORA WEEK
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014