If you’re somewhere near Seattle, Washington, don’t miss this painting exhibit of Balereño Jose Johann Bitancor. Titled Timeline, this is his 2nd Solo Exhibit to be held from December 13, 2014 to January 23, 2015 at the Lynnwood Library Art Gallery, 19200 44th Ave. W. Lynnwood Washington, USA.
Before devoting himself full-time into painting, Jose Johann Bitancor has been a seasoned Visualizer/Graphic designer in the Philippines. As a designer, his practice ranged from exhibition designs to Advertising and Promotional materials for several Communications and Marketing Firms. Upon his migration to the U.S. in 2003, he sought to further increase his knowledge and enrolled at the University of Memphis, Memphis Tennessee in 2004, during which he was also granted a scholarship at the Memphis College of Art, Memphis Tennessee in 2006. Very recently, his longtime passion for sculpture produced several works in wood. Coupled with relentless experimentation with materials, his works now include textural abstractions based on everyday life’s experiences.
A graduate of Fine Arts from Far Eastern University, Manila Philippines in 1996. Bitancor has won several awards and distinctions in the Philippines and in United States. He also exhibited his works in various galleries and museums in the Philippines, Guam and the United States such as U.P. Vargas Museum-Diliman, Bencab Museum-Baguio, Rochester Contemporary Art Center-New York, Bliss on Bliss Art Projects-New York, Topaz Arts- New York, Seattle-Washington, Shoreline-Washington, Germantown Performing Art Centre-Tennessee, Tumon Guam among others.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014